We are currently looking forward to filling the following positions in the US. If interested , please email us your Letter of Intent (download here) , and a signed agreement form (download here) at firstname.lastname@example.org. US based board members and staffs will not receive any compensation for their hours, and may have to contribute money our of pocket to support a part or all of the seed funds as deemed necessary by the board.
Thank you for your interest in Mission Rebuild Nepal.
‘Chief Financial Officer ‘
- Is a member of the Board
- Manages finances of the organization
- Administrates fiscal matters of the organization
- Provides annual budget to the board for members’ approval
- Ensures development and board review of financial policies and procedures
Head of Public Relation
- Is a member of the Board
- Reports to the Vice Chair, sets and guides the strategy for all communications, website, and public relations messages and collateral to consistently articulate organization’s mission.
- Ensures that the organization is viewed as the primary source, disseminator, and conduit of information within this diverse network and constituent base.
- Will work closely with a senior peer group within the organization as the communications partner on a variety of strategic initiatives.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates the annual communications plan across the network’s discreet audiences in collaboration with the team and constituents
- Leads the generation of online content that engages audience segments and leads to measurable action. 7. Decides who, where, and when to disseminate
- Puts communications vehicles in place to create momentum and awareness as well as to test the effectiveness of communications activities
- Manages the development, distribution, and maintenance of all print and electronic collateral including, but not limited to, newsletters, brochures, and website
- Manages all media contacts
- Is NOT a member of the Board
- Reports to the Vice Chair and works closely with the management team
- Responsible for all things technology in the organization, the management of volunteer databases, web sites, and technology
- Oversees IT support and manage a high performing team within the Board
- Provides insight, vision and leadership that enables the organization to innovate with technology
- Supports development (fundraising) in designing and targeting technology services and presenting those to funders and partners
- Actively participates in identifying and generating revenue for the enterprise through technology service delivery
- Shares responsibility for strategic integration of operational activities within and between other areas of the organization
- Maintains agreed upon up-time for technology services (web, internal technology platforms)
- Coordinates webpage maintenance—ensure that new and consistent information (article links, stories, and events) is posted regularly
- Manages development, distribution, and maintenance of all print and electronic collateral including, but not limited to, newsletters, brochures, annual report, e-newsletters, and website
Advisors (Multiple Openings)
Advises Board Members and the Executive Committee on various topics such as : Fund Raising, Networking, Event Management, Marketing, Technology etc.
Duties of Board Member Job Description (applies to all Board Members)
- Regularly attends board meetings and important related meetings.
- Makes serious commitment to participate actively in committee work.
- Volunteers for and willingly accepts assignments and completes them thoroughly and on time.
- Stays informed about committee matters, prepares themselves well for meetings, and reviews and comments on minutes and reports.
- Gets to know other committee members and builds a collegial working relationship that contributes to consensus.
- Is an active participant in the committee’s annual evaluation and planning efforts.
- Participates in fund raising for the organization.